Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I HAD A Vision!

  1. Rule the world
  2. Travel the entire world on a motorcycle
  3. Have 5 children with a wife and 3 pets(2 dogs and a pig)

All these above is actual visions I have ever since I was a kid. I am still working on how I would achieve number one. When I was a kid, I used to dream becoming a man with power to do whatever he wants. To make it more realistic, it became ruling the world. Since money is the power now, I have enrolled myself into Baruch college to learn how I can efficiently and effectively make enough money to rule the world.

Traveling the world on a motorcycle is a vision I had developed during my years in high school. While most of my friends had become interested in street racing and customizing cars, I had my interest in motorcycles. But my family, including my brother, was against it therefore I could not get a bike or license. They are against it because riding a motorcycle has tremendous risk of getting badly hurt, or die, when accidents happen. And that accident does not have to be from mistakes of mine. Because of this, I sneaked into DMV when I turned to 18 and got my license without telling them. But getting a motorcycle still isn't an option. So when I get my complete independence from my family, which I'm still working on, I will be enjoying my ride on a highway somewhere. Eventually on to the world.

Having 5 children with a wife and 3 pets might not sound as challenging as the two visions above. But it really is something that requires most luck out of all three. Because only action I can take to achieve this goal is marrying a woman. But I cannot control whether or not I will be able to have 5 children. Also the woman I marry might not even want to have a child. Even if she does, taking care of 5 children with 3 pets will be disastrous for her. It may sound like something that any man can achieve, but it really is somthing decided only by a luck.

8 comments:

Zhen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhen said...

Hey i love your 3rd vision. Actually I had thought about some similar things. But i want to have 3 children and 1 pet. Why 3 children? Because I want someone to fill out the rear seats of my car. :)
Ruling the world seems to be a bit hard, but it is certainly achievable. I like your ideas. Good luck with you goals.
(my previous comment is removed due to spelling errors)

Diana said...

These are really great visions that sound very exciting. I hope that you are very determine and accomplish all of them.

Blingblingchen said...

You're so adorable, 2 dogs and a pig? why pig? Rule the whole world...yea Im not discouraging you but its hard to imagine one person controls the world...don't give up though, who knows maybe someone you will...after all we saw history changed on 11/4/08. As for your motorcycle I think its a cool idea to travel the world with your motorcycle, especially after you ruled the world, nobody would be able to stop you. Safety is definitely important, so be train hard, be really skill at it and I'm sure your family will support you one day. And if you met the right woman I'm sure that she will have many kids with you and possibly 3 pets too. :D Glk
-Chen
p.s thanks for the comment.

Blingblingchen said...

I meant someday* you will rule the world...(typo)

jeinfunk said...

You should definetly consult some Pinky and the Brain dvds for help with that first goal. They never actually succeeded but they had a lot of good ideas. Oh, and if you do end up using one of theirs and suceeding please don't forget us little people who advised you along the way.

Manuel Tito said...

"Sky is the limit". You really thought "big" when the professor told us to think "big". But if you got you mind set, anything is possible. It might be a challenge taking care of five kids and three pets, but if thats what you want, im sure youll be ready

~Xiao~ said...

I believe you can do it since you are taking your steps to make your visions come true. One day, you will rule the world with your knowledge. One day, you will be free and travel around the world. One day, you will marry a woman you LOVE and have children and pets.
I understand why you want two dogs, since that might be enough for your five kids to play with. But why pig?