Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog Evaluation

Thing about the blog assignments is that they are, in a way, annoying; not in a sense that it is stupid. Every time when we had an class activity, we had to write a blog entry about them. It did help me interact with others whom I never spoke to in class. Also it did help me look at other people's perception. But not enough to make me really think about what the exercise was about. I don't believe this blog assignment being 20% of our grades affected me at all. Tests were tests. They still do count about 80% of our grades. Given that anxiety levels were about the same. I won't be, I think, I would be posting on this blog after this semester ends. I don't even keep a myspace pages or facebook pages because they distract me too much.
I did like the blog assignments though. It was nice to know what others thought about the cases. It was also nice to see people that had similar thought; and the opposites as well. What I enyoed the most of this assignment was some random responses I saw and I received. They amused me. What I hated the most was, after a while, the whole thing became annoying. I was posting on my blog just to get my assignments done; and commenting for sake of commenting. I think it would be nice to have different assignments to do for the case and be able to choose which one to do, not do the ones given by the given time.

1 comment:

kaskaa said...

I do agree with you that I won't be continueing this blog after the class is over, but something that you wrote got me thinking. I mean it is pretty obvious and i think you are completely right, but yet I keep it. Its about facebook, its kind of like a blog, but we don't have to be forced to write there or we don't have to have a dead line to write a comment to what someone else wrote us. On the other hand it is such a distractor, and really brings ZERO benefits, besies on having otheres spy on you :). This kind of created an idea, that maybe this blog assignment should be turned into a facebook thing? It would be easier for people to go there and leave comments, its werid but somehow true. Sorry just a little of my own thoughts ;0