Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DISC o?

According to the DISC diagnostic, I am a CD person with negative IS. When I looked at the description of each letter I was bit surprise to find out how I my leadership/management style was categorized. I would say I am somewhat of CD person. But I cannot agree with the fact that I have high trait of D; though C I completely agree with. I consider myself more of an strong C with minor I trait, with little D inside of me. I do believe this test is useful in determining how people interact with others. But I doubt this test itself gives accurate results. When I was going through the letters I found the words very ambiguous. Also it was very difficult to determine if the word fits my characteristics or characteristics of my desire. I believe this caused some errors on the results of this diagnosis. Although the model itself isn’t accurate, in my opinion, is a reliable method aiding personal interactions.

No comments: